Saturday, August 21, 2010

RIP Our Beloved Friend "Jenny Wijaya "

" 23 September 1994 - 21 August 2010, Jenny Wijaya, our beloved friend, RIP. "
                      May God always bless you and we always pray for you up there. 

This news, is a trending topic at our school today except the bahasa test and i don't care about my bahasa test. When i arrived at school, my friends told me that one of our friends, Jenny Wijaya, has passed away. Oh my, " is it true? " They said that cause of her death is beacuse of DBD and she get a virus and she passed away at Penang, Malaysia. First i'm no too focus about it and i didn't get serious about it. But when i finished the test, they said that it's true. I don't believed it ! Really !
Though i just knew her anyway, but i feel so sorry and sad about her 'gone'. As i see she was a good and kind girl, clever, smart. I feel so sorry with her parents and relatives. Hope God make them stronger to face this. Amen.

Farewell, our dearest friend, Jenny Wijaya, Rest in Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment