Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A BIG Tea Time

Today, when i got home, i'm starving like hell, cause i didn't get my lunch for today.
So i decided to buy Lou Phou Piang, but i suddenly chang my mind and decide to buy France Bakery's Breads.
I miss the chocolate one. Then i bougjt 6 chocolate, 1 pizza, and 1 fish-fillet.
After i am home, i ate the pizza first, and i make a Big Glass of Cold Ice Tea. 

Suddenly my aunt came by, i don't know what is her purpose, but suddenly she asked me to preapare a bowl and a plate. She handed a plastic which in it was RUJAK ! YOU KNOW RUJAK ? I haven't eaten it for months !

sorry, i empty my glass. Lol

Great ! Cause i'm starving like hell, i ate it by myself. Then my mother eat it, my father too. It's enough for me already. 
My Ipo ( my Grandma's sister) , who live besides my house, take a plate of SERABI ! YOU KNOW SERABI? Lol. I ate it with my sister and my aunt too. 



WHAT A BIG TEA-TIME ! From 0 to OVERLOAD ! Thanks God for today ! Mom, Auntie and Ipo too !

No comments:

Post a Comment